Healthcare Design Names 2022 Rising Stars
This year, the editors of Healthcare Design selected nine individuals as the winners of the magazine’s annual Rising Star awards program.
The program celebrates the outstanding achievements of professionals who have worked in healthcare design for fewer than 10 years. Winners are those who have demonstrated a commitment to this industry and have made meaningful contributions that help establish them as future leaders.
The 2022 Rising Stars are:
- Ryan Conover, associate, Light + Health, The Lighting Practice (Philadelphia)
- Annette Couvillon, associate, HKS (Dallas)
- Jann Gao, vice president, Blue Cottage of CannonDesign (Chicago)
- Brian Henks, senior associate, architect & medical planner, Hoefer Welker (Leawood, Kan.)
- Jenna Maier, senior associate, Wilmot Sanz (Rockville, Md.)
- Sophia Skemp, medical planner, BWBR (St. Paul, Minn.)
- Y Pham, designer, SmithGroup (San Francisco)
- Autumn Wines, medical planner, HOK (Washington, D.C.)
- Anosha Zanjani, behavioral health design specialist, HDR (Los Angeles)
The winners will be profiled in the October issue of Healthcare Design. They’ll also be recognized during a magazine awards luncheon to be held during the Healthcare Design Conference + Expo scheduled for Oct. 8-11 in San Antonio.